The 335 Folding Door (formally Centor C1) is Centor’s most affordable thermally-improved aluminium folding door, with robust, square-cut corner construction. Available in both inward and outward opening configurations, the 335 is a bottom-rolling system, perfect for use in a renovation or conservatory where a structural beam is not required.
Like all Centor doors, the 335 Folding is engineered to last a lifetime – featuring our superior paint process along with smooth, fingertip operation.
- Aluminium in a range of RAL colours.
- Bottom-rolling carriers feature self-cleaning wheels.
- Tamper-proof hinge flaps are fixed in the edge of the stile.
- Choice of sills available, including compact, easy access, low outward, low inward and flat.
- Intermediate panels are secured in one easy movement with the Centor Twinpoint lock.
- Double or triple glazing available.
* Max. panel width of 1200mm applies to double glazed doors only. Max. panel width for triple glazed doors is 1000mm.