Created to address the unique requirements of composite door manufacturers and fabricators, Centor E3 CLD brings the extraordinary potential of Centor's surface-mounted bifolding hardware to the aluminium-clad timber door market, with the design based on Centor E3 hardware.
- Top-hung bifold system.
- Inward or outward opening panels.
- Use with composite doors.
- Suitable for double or triple glazed.
- Exterior or interior use.
- Locking screw technology ensures Centor E3 CLD hardware cannot be removed from the track.
- Cycle tested to the equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years.
- Secure E3-based doors with Centor Dropbolts or Centor Twinpoint locks.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.
Max panel weight
Max panel width
Max panel height
Min panel thickness
Max number panels
8 left + 8 right