Centor’s 201 Integrated Single Door is perfect for smaller doorways where you’d like to create a beautiful connection to the outside. It features a solid wood interior and thermally-improved aluminum construction.
Our 201 Integrated Single Door incorporates built-in screens and shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our built-in shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-factor by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Wood interior in five unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminum exterior in a range of standard or custom colors.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining so all surfaces are coated, reducing the probability of filiform corrosion.
- Access AutoLatch™ replaces traditional entrance handle.
- Integrated insect screens and shades are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double or triple glazing available.