Ideal for smaller openings, the Centor 251 Integrated Single Window perfectly frames any view with its clean look and simple lines. It features a solid wood interior and thermally-improved aluminum construction.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 251 Integrated Single Window incorporates built-in screens and shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Wood interior in five unfinished options or primed for painting. Aluminum exterior in a range of standard or custom colors.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining so all surfaces are coated, reducing the probability of filiform corrosion.
- Access AutoLatch™ replaces traditional entrance window handle.
- Integrated insect screens and shades are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double or triple glazing available.