Without a corner post to interrupt the view you can enjoy the vistas beyond with the Centor 257 Integrated Cornerless Folding Window. Designed with the same clean lines as our flagship 205 Integrated Folding Door, homeowners will enjoy even more fresh air and views, with each side of the opening capable of spanning up to 4.7m wide.
The Cornerless Folding Window can have 2, 3, 4 or 5 panels on each side, in ‘odd-odd’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 5 doors on the right) or ‘odd-even’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 4 doors on the right).
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the 257 Integrated Cornerless Folding Window incorporates a choice of either built-in screens or shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the window, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-factor by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Wood interior in five unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminum exterior in a range of standard or custom colors.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining so all surfaces are coated, reducing the probability of filiform corrosion.
- Hidden hardware, including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and shades are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double or triple glazing available.
*257 Cornerless Folding Window available with the choice of either a screen or shade