Complementing 211 Integrated Sliding Doors, the contemporary design of the 261 XO Integrated Sliding Window features a frameless fixed glass panel, ensuring the focus is always on the views outside.
Available as a 2-panel configuration, our 261 Sliding Window is constructed from thermally-improved aluminum with a solid wood facing on the interior.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 261 Integrated Sliding Window incorporates built-in screens and shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the window, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-factor by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Wood interior in five unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminum exterior in a range of standard or custom colors.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining so all surfaces are coated, reducing the probability of filiform corrosion.
- Sliding panel glides with ultimate ease, thanks to impressive 3” (75mm) diameter, precision ground stainless steel wheels.
- Integrated insect screens and shades are accessible for service or replacement.
- Double or triple glazing available.