With its concealed hardware the Centor 403 Integrated Double-swing Door perfectly frames any view, with equal-sized panels and simple lines. It’s constructed from thermally-improved aluminum.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the 403 Integrated Double-swing Door incorporates built-in screens and shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-factor by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- The aluminum interior and exterior are painted in one color – chose from our standard range or specify a custom color.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining so all surfaces are coated, reducing the probability of filiform corrosion.
- Hidden hardware, including Access AutoLatch™ and AutoLatch™.
- Integrated insect screens and shades are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.