The Centor F3 system allows bifold doors to be installed into any existing opening without the need for major structural changes. Perfect for use in residential renovations, F3 hardware accommodates panels 3' 3" (1000mm) wide by 9' 10" (2700mm) high and 176lbs (80kg).
- Bottom-rolling bifold system.
- Articulated carriers compensate for imperfect openings, ensuring smooth operation.
- Guards on the carriers push grit away from the mechanism.
- Inward or outward opening panels.
- Suitable for double or triple glazing.
- Exterior or interior use.
- Externally accessible hardware cannot be compromised.
- Extensively tested, including finite element analysis, cycle testing and corrosion testing.
- Secure F3-based doors with Centor Dropbolts or Centor Twinpoint locks.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.