As Centor’s flagship retractable screen and shade, the S1 complements large openings including folding, sliding and double-swing doors. The Centor S1 extends up to 296 1/4” (7525mm) wide and 125 5/32" (3179mm) high.
As a retractable system there are no pleats or sliding panels to impede the view. The S1 is unique as an insect screen can be paired with a shade in one frame to create a multi-function system, allowing for complete versatility.
Each S1 Screen is made-to-order in Centor’s Aurora, IL facility.
- Pair with doors or windows.
- Available in three configurations:
- Single: a screen or shade, extending from one side of the frame across the clear opening, up to 144" (3657mm) wide
- Multi-function: a screen and shade, with one material type in the right frame and the other in the left, each extends across the clear opening up to 144" (3657mm) wide
- Double: two screens or shades (in one material type) meeting in the middle up of a clear opening up to 288" (7315mm) wide
- Cycle tested and collision tested with a 38lbs (17kg) punching bag
- Operate the robust screen from any height on the stile
- Once installed, the screen mechanism is accessible through the removable covers for servicing, repair or cleaning.
- Aluminum frame available in four standard finishes – White, Black or Bronze paint, and Clear anodized – with custom colors and real wood veneer available.
- Charcoal insect mesh made from hard-wearing polyester/PVC, available in standard weave or tight weave.
- Sun filter shades made from Fiberglass/PVC are available in a range of 6 neutral colors
- Backed by a 5-year warranty.