Ideal for smaller openings, the Centor 251 Integrated Single Window perfectly frames any view with its clean look and simple lines. It features a solid timber interior and thermally-improved aluminum construction.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 251 Integrated Single Window incorporates built-in screens and shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the window, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Access AutoLatch™ replaces traditional entrance handle.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.