Complementing 211 Integrated Sliding Doors, the contemporary design of the 261 Integrated Sliding Window features a frameless fixed glass panel, ensuring the focus is always on the views outside.
Available as a 2-panel configuration, our 261 Sliding Window is constructed from thermally-improved aluminum with a solid wood facing on the interior.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 261 Integrated Sliding Window incorporates built-in screens and shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the window, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Sliding panel glides with ultimate ease, thanks to impressive 75mm diameter, precision ground stainless steel wheels.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Double glazing available.