With top-fix fastening, the A9T sliding system allows for one door or parting pairs to glide on a single track, or two or more panels to run on parallel tracks. Catering for panels up to 60kg, A9T can be used in commercial and residential applications.
- Interior sliding hardware system
- Use with doors or shutters
- Top-fixed allows for parallel-sliding panels
- Durable solution for high-traffic applications with precision ground bearings, extruded aluminium or galvanised steel track and nylon-wheeled carriers
- Jump-proof enclosed box-section track
- Choose from floor or wall-fixed guides for grooved or non-grooved door panels or spring-loaded guides running in a floor channel for uneven floors
- Panel height can be adjusted by tightening or loosening a single bolt
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.