Open more of your home to the outside with the Centor 407 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door. Designed with the same clean lines as our flagship 207 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door, all visible hardware is removed from the interior, with equal stiles and rails on each panel frame.
Our Cornerless Folding Door can have 2, 3, 4 or 5 panels on each side, in ‘odd-odd’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 5 doors on the right) or ‘odd-even’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 4 doors on the right).
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 407 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door incorporates a choice of either built-in screens or shades to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-factor by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- No corner post to interrupt views or access.
- Aluminum exterior in a range of standard or custom colors.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware, including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and shades are accessible for service or replacement.