Centor has developed an innovative solution to create an expanded, wide angle view through even panel folding door configurations: 2L, 2R and 2L2R. The 209 Wide Angle Door has a solid wood interior and a thermally improved aluminium frame.
Featuring an elegant, contemporary design and providing:
- A stunning 125° panoramic view with an abundance of natural light
- Space saving, allowing more room for furniture and visitors
- Increased air flow as the doors pick up and filter through the breeze
Our Wide Angle* technology provides a full 125° view of the lovely outdoors, opening an additional 35° beyond the standard 90°.
The Centor 209 Wide Angle Door incorporates built-in screens and blinds to control insects, sunlight, and privacy for inside-outside living without compromise. Our shades also improve the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests revealing that when drawn across the opening, the blackout shade reduces the U-value by 17%.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.