The 205 is Centor’s flagship Integrated Folding Door, featuring a solid timber interior and thermally-improved aluminium construction. Perfectly framing any view, the clean design on our 205 Integrated Folding Door sees all visible hardware removed from the inside, with equal stiles and rails on each panel frame.
Many configurations are possible with this option – including doors with 2 panels or 4 panels in one direction now having full key access from the outside.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 205 Integrated Folding Door incorporates built-in screens and blinds to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Large doors up to 9.4m wide.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.
* 205 Folding Doors over 4657mm available with the choice of either a screen or shade.