Designed to complement our high-quality Integrated Cornerless Folding Door, the Centor 257 Integrated Folding Window perfectly frames any view, and features the same solid timber interior and thermally-improved aluminium construction.
The Cornerless Folding Window can have 2, 3, 4 or 5 panels on each side, in ‘odd-odd’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 5 doors on the right) or ‘odd-even’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 4 doors on the right).
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 257 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door incorporates a choice of either built-in screens or blinds to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the window, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- No corner post to interrupt views or access.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.
*257 Cornerless Folding Window available with the choice of either a screen or shade