Open more of your home to the outside with the Centor 207 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door. Designed with the same clean lines as our flagship 205 Integrated Folding Door, homeowners will enjoy even more fresh air and views, with each side of the opening capable of spanning up to 4822m wide.
Our Cornerless Folding Door can have 2, 3, 4 or 5 panels on each side, in ‘odd-odd’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 5 doors on the right) or ‘odd-even’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 4 doors on the right).
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 207 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door incorporates a choice of either built-in screens or blinds to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- No corner post to interrupt views or access.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.