Centor has developed an innovative solution to create an expanded, wide angle view through even panel folding window configurations. Designed to complement our high-quality Wide Angle Doors, the Centor 259 Wide Angle Window perfectly frames any view, and features the same solid wood interior and thermally improved aluminium frame.
Featuring an elegant, contemporary design and providing:
- A stunning 125° panoramic view with an abundance of natural light
- Space saving, allowing more room for furniture and visitors
- Increased air flow as the doors pick up and filter through the breeze
Our Wide Angle* technology provides a full 125° view of the lovely outdoors, opening an additional 35° beyond the standard 90°.
The Centor 259 Wide Angle Window incorporates built-in screens and blinds to control insects, sunlight, and privacy for inside-outside living without compromise. Our shades also improve the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests revealing that when drawn across the opening, the blackout shade reduces the U-value by 17%.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware including, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.