The smooth operation of Centor’s top-hung E3 bifold hardware has been adapted to create the E3S sliding system. Featuring stainless steel bearings and ground nylon tyres, concealed E3S quietly moves aside panels up to 300kg.
- Top-hung sliding door system
- Exterior or interior use
- Suitable for single-glazing or double-glazing
- Constructed from stainless steel and engineering polymers that will last a lifetime
- Articulated two-wheel or four-wheel carriers ensure all wheels share the load
- Precision-ground stainless steel bearing wheels with nylon tyres
- Guide channel can be located in the base of the door for minimum disruption of the floors or for strength and security multiple guide points can be positioned on the base of the door running in a floor channel
- Vertical adjustment enables perfect alignment of the panel and seals
- Pair with Centor’s S1 screen to keep homes insect-free
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.