Adapted from the smooth-operating, top-hung E4 bifold system, E4S is concealed, sliding door hardware with the capacity to make the most impressive external doors glide like they are on ice. E4S creates a whole new range of possibilities for high-end architectural openings in both commercial and residential applications.
- Top-hung sliding door system
- Exterior or interior use
- Suitable for single-glazing or double-glazing
- Constructed from stainless steel and engineering polymers that will last a lifetime
- Articulated four-wheeled carriers ensure all wheels share the load
- Precision-ground stainless steel bearing wheels with nylon tyres
- Guide channel can be located in the base of the door for minimum disruption of the floors or for strength and security multiple guide points can be positioned on the base of the door running in a floor channel
- Vertical adjustment enables perfect alignment of the panel and seals
- Pair with Centor’s S1 screen to keep homes insect-free
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.