The WS external weathersealed sliding system features a fixed panel at one end and two sliding panels. Typically used with timber-framed glass panels up to 150kg each, WS hardware and tracking is unobtrusive and concealed where possible, putting the focus on the craftsmanship of the joinery and beauty of the views beyond.
- Multi-panel external sliding door system
- Exterior or interior use
- Suitable for double-glazing
- WS slides on two double-gantry roller carriers rebated into the base of each door panel
- Offset floor guides and floor pivots are standard, allowing the floor guide channel to be concealed beneath closed doors
- Each carrier allows for 8mm of vertical adjustment with a simple screw mechanism
- Door collector and interlock fittings keep panels under control when open or closed
- Secure WS-based doors with flush Centor DL Dropbolts
- Pair with Centor’s S1 screen to keep homes insect-free
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.