The Centor 203 Integrated French Door features a clean look, with equal-sized panels and simple lines. With a solid timber interior and thermally-improved aluminium construction, our 203 French Door will perfectly frame any view.
For inside-outside living without the compromises, Centor’s 203 Integrated French Door incorporates built-in screens and blinds to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our shades also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout shade improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- Timber interior in two unfinished options or primed for painting.
- Aluminium exterior available in a range of popular colours or specify your preference.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware including Access AutoLatch™ and AutoLatch™.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Screen box facings are available to enable simple installation into an existing opening.
- Double glazing available.