Open more of your home to the outside with the Centor 407 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door. Designed with the same clean lines as our flagship 207 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door, all visible hardware is removed from the interior, with equal stiles and rails on each panel frame.
Our Cornerless Folding Door can have 2, 3, 4 or 5 panels on each side, in ‘odd-odd’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 5 doors on the right) or ‘odd-even’ configurations (e.g. 3 doors on the left, 4 doors on the right).
For inside-outside living without the compromises, the Centor 407 Integrated Cornerless Folding Door incorporates a choice of either built-in screens or blinds to control insects, sunlight and privacy. Our blinds also enhance the thermal properties of the door, with independent tests showing that the blackout blind improves the U-value by 17% when drawn across the opening.
- No corner post to interrupt views or access.
- Aluminium exterior in a range of standard or custom powder-coated colours.
- Engineered to last a lifetime – extrusions are painted after cutting and machining to ensure all surfaces are coated.
- Hidden hardware, including Access AutoLatch™, AutoLatch™ and concealed hinge.
- Integrated insect screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.