As Centor’s flagship retractable screen and shade, the S1 complements large openings including folding, sliding and double-swing doors. The Centor S1 extends up to 7600mm wide and 3200mm high.
As a retractable system there are no pleats or sliding panels to impede the view. The S1 is unique as an insect screen can be paired with a shade in one frame to create a multi-function system, allowing for complete versatility.
Each S1 Screen is made-to-order in Centor’s Brisbane, Australia facility.
- Pair with doors or windows.
- Available in three configurations:
- Single: a screen or shade, extending from one side of the frame across the clear opening, up to 3900mm wide
- Multi-function: a screen and shade, with one material type in the right frame and the other in the left, each extends across the clear opening up to 3900mm wide
- Double: two screens or shades (in one material type) meeting in the middle up of a clear opening up to 7600mm wide
- Cycle tested and collision tested with a 17kg punching bag
- Operate the robust screen from any height on the stile
- Once installed, the screen mechanism is accessible through the removable covers for servicing, repair or cleaning.
- Aluminum frame is available in a range of powder-coat colours, natural anodised or real timber veneer
- Charcoal insect mesh made from hard-wearing polyester/PVC, available in standard weave or tight weave.
- Sun filter shades made from Fibreglass/PVC are available in a range of 6 neutral colours
- Backed by a 5-year warranty.