Designed for timber windows up to 1800mm high by 2400mm wide, Centor’s new S5 Screen is a vertically retractable, chain-operated screen or blind that can be easily controlled with one hand. This makes it perfect for use on a window with a servery between the kitchen and an outdoor entertaining area. It also provides easy access to windows when cleaning is required.
- Install on the interior
- Use in renovation or new build or retrofit to existing windows
- Pair with may window types including casement, louvre, awning, double-hung, sliding or folding
- Order as a kit in selected heights and widths to be cut to size
- Simple installation with comprehensive instructions provided
- Option of full assembly and fitting to windows in factory or assemble and fit on site
- Available in unfinished New Guinea Rosewood, Western Red Cedar, Meranti, Victorian Ash and Primed, or 'no timber' option should you wish to supply your own
- Head and screen guides in black anodised aluminium
- Screen rail is finished in black powdercoat
- Fibreglass screen mesh available in charcoal
- Fibreglass mesh can be replaced if required
- Blinds are available in Sun filter, made from fibreglass/PVC, to match Centor S1 or Blockout, made from polyester.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
S5 is supplied in standard sized kits that are required to be cut down to size if necessary by the installer/fabricator/joiner. Contact your local Centor Screen Dealer for more information.