Centor is proud to have been awarded a 'Red Dot: Best of the Best 2019' for the S4 Screen and Shade System. This accolade is the highest awarded by the judging panel of one of the world’s largest design competitions and is reserved for the best products in a category.
The S4 Screen and Shade enables homeowners with large door openings to enjoy the luxury of inside-outside living without the traditional compromises – insects, glare and loss of privacy. Operating with just a fingertip, Centor’s unique load balancing technology allows screens and shades to glide smoothly across the whole door opening to effortlessly stop at any desired position. When not in use, the screen or shade retracts discreetly into the frame removing visual distractions to the view outside whilst also protecting it from damage, dust or dirt. This is especially important for a seasonally used product.
- Pair with new or existing doors or windows
- Operates from any height with one hand so the youngest of family members can operate the screen.
- Screen and shade fabrics are held securely in place by top and bottom tabs, preventing screen blow-out – even in a breeze.
- The screen and shade are fully retained within the frame on all sides to allow total control of insects, sunlight and privacy.
- Screen mesh is available in three different weave styles with no pleats or sliding panels to detract from the view.
- Luxury shade fabric is available in light-filtering and blackout with a choice of stylish patterns and a range of colours to suit every home.
- Screens and shades are available in four configurations to suit any home
- The durable aluminium frame can be painted in any colour for full personalisation.
- Can be mounted on the inside or outside – drainage holes are added to the sill for externally mounted systems.
- Sill cover is quick and easy to remove to make cleaning trouble free
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Contact Centor for more information regarding the launch of S4.
* Fabric widths are established by fabric thickness. Variations in fabric thickness may mean the maximum width can not be achieved. In these cases we offer an alternative colour or fabric type or an extended lead time to allow fabric to be resupplied from the mill. All screens over 5910mm (232 11⁄16”) in width require frame joiners to support the head and sill. Click here for more information.