Designed for folding doors, the Centor Twinpoint is a stylish alternative to face-fixed dropbolts. Simple to install and use, its elegant central handle operates concealed top and bottom bolts, securing doors in one easy movement. This low-profile lock effortlessly secures folding or double-swing doors up to 13' (3000mm) tall, and is available keyed and non-keyed in a range of finishes.
- Use with inward or outward opening bifold doors, including Centor E2, E3, E4 or F3 systems and sliding or French doors.
- Panels stack neatly without intrusive door furniture getting in the way.
- Options for timber doors (LT) or aluminum doors (LA).
- Made from durable, corrosion-resistant materials.
- Mechanism has been cycled tested to 100,000 cycles.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.