Designed for folding doors, the Centor Twinpoint Gen2 is a stylish alternative to surface mounted dropbolts. Simple to install and use, its elegant central handle operates concealed top and bottom bolts, securing doors in one easy movement. This low-profile lock effortlessly secures bifold or French doors up to 13' (4m) tall and is available with external key locking.
Double Your Doorway!
The TwinPoint Gen2 offers a great opportunity for customers looking to replace XO sliding doors. When designed in conjunction with Centor’s F3 floor-rolling systems, traditional 2-panel sliding doors can be removed and new folding doors can be installed to 'double your doorway' without having to worry about limited header size.
- Lockable from inside and out. A keyway on the outside and a thumb turn on the inside provide access and security: perfect for two panel & even-panel bifolds.
- A compact gearbox means TwinPoint Gen2 suits many stile and profile designs.
- Made from durable, corrosion-resistant materials. Designed to meet high demands for weather-sealing, security and wind load.
- New durable handle design eliminates the need for an additional closing handle, ensuring reduced inventory and quicker installations.
- Panels stack neatly without intrusive door furniture getting in the way.
- Options for timber and hollow panel doors.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.